Mike Pyle Design
Lead time on Venice models is currently 10-12 weeks
Venice Fire Tables feature an integrated Propane Enclosure
The Venice Fire tables provide an outdoor retreat of warmth and ambiance. Each table has been hand-crafted using our custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variation. This table provides a beautiful and functional centerpiece for any backyard, patio or lounging area. The ambient heat provides plenty of warmth for multiple people. The 65,000 BTU unit operates with a standard propane tank that fits directly inside the enclosed unit.
38"W / 68"L / 22"H / 550lbs.
Internal propane tank enclosure
Key Valve Ignition
- Internal propane tank enclosure
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement
- Hand Crafted Pewter Finish
- 65,000 BTU Orifice
- Enclosed Propane Tank Storage
- 80lbs Lava Rock Included
- Stainless Steel Burner Insert
- Key Valve Ignition
The key valve housing is easily accessed from the side of the unit. The controls are clearly labeled and simple to use. Turn the key to the on position and use a match lighter to light and enjoy.
The fire pit comes complete with two 40lbs. bag of tumbled lava rock. The naturally occurring volcanic rock creates a stunning contrast to the beautiful flames of any gas fire feature while the lava rock is heat resistant.
Shipping & Handling:
- Each firepit is made to order. Due to increased demand, Venice models will ship in 10-12 weeks.
- Due to the size and weight of these firepits, they are delivered via freight carriers.